[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Dark Adaption

Hi,
  I am mostly a lurker but this thread, oh shall I say it?..dot caught my eye.
I have tried the patch method for short to long periods of time and with both eyes.  It does seem to help with viewing but I seem to lose all sense of proportion and end up crashing into things.  It is very disorienting and doesn't get any better with time.  Has anyone else had this experience?  And if so how did you overcome it?  Believe it or not I am not usually a clumsy person but you sure can't tell that by my "one eyed vision"
Clear Skies All

Jeanne