[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Dark Adaption

Thanks Terry,
   I am sorry you needed to wear a patch but I'm glad you posted.  I have tried all kinds of adaptions all with the same result.  Depth perception never did return no matter how long I wore one.  So I guess it doesn't work for everyone.  BTW I am freezing my butt off up here in Montana and haven't been able to see much of anything except snow for nearly two weeks.  Sigh...  Oh well at least it's not as bad as when the whole state was on fire!

Clear skies everyone!

Jeanne