[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Dark Adaption

Hi Malcolm,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I was just wondering if there might be another reason why it doesn't work for me.  Not something I talk about much but I was in a very serious car accident a few years ago when hit at high speed from behind.  Long story but among the many injuires was permanent vertigo.  Is it possible that could have anything to do with not adapting to a patch?

Jeanne
(ever curious)