[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: What for the Lyrids & Eta Aquarids 2001?

Geoff and All,

I would not expect any change on the radio rates between 2000 and 2001.
Being in Australia would enhance the Eta Aquarids while diminishing the
Lyrids.

On the visual side the Lyrids are more favorable this year with a new
moon occurring just after maximum activity (April 22). The Eta Aquarids
encounter a full moon on May 7 so useful dates will be limited to very
early May.

Clear Skies!

Robert Lunsford