[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteors vs. meteorites (was Re: Meteorite recovery legislation?)

Folks, I'm never one to squelch interesting threads on 'meteorobs'. But we are
generally all here to learn more about and discuss METEOR OBSERVING. And there
are several other good lists out there, whose purpose is to foster discussions
of METEORITES, meteorite hunting, and all related topics! So I have to say that
those other lists would be a better place to pursue this thread.

You can find a list of meteorite lists at the following URL:

  http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/links.html#meteorites

Please move this discussion to one of these other lists. Thanks!

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>