[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) RE: Meteors vs. meteorites

Rob,
  This list does, in fact, receive many first reports of fireball events and should be monitored. I, too "lurk" on the
list and frequently forward fireball posts from this list to Sandia Labs in New Mexico for possible follow-up. Sandia
operates a network of 24 hr. a day all sky video cameras throughout this and other countries. Video data can be a good
starting point for discovery of possible falls.
  While there is no "web site" for this project, you can e-mail me directly at the address below for more discussion so
we don't clutter the list.
Regards,
Jim Gamble
gamble@peoplepc.com