[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Telescopic observations and delta-Leonids

Karl and yk,

Just tried again myself now I have a little more time.  I see what you
mean.  Something has happened to the files between leaving here (I had
checked that they were all readable) and being uploaded to Lew's
meteorobs site.

I've put the pdfs in my anonymous-ftp area.

  ftp://ftp.jach.hawaiidot edu/pub/ukirt/mjc/charts

There is a subdirectory (a, b, and d) for each set.  Please can you try
accessing these to see if they produce charts at your end, and report
back to me.

Malcolm

Follow-Ups: References: