[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Was there a meteor chat on today please ?

Hello everyone on meteorobs

Would just like to ask please, if there was a meteor chat today ?

I have logged onto the chat session 3 times now but unfortunately have been
the only one there.

Would be very interested in being able to determine whether or not there is
a fault with me being able to log on to the meteorobs chat.

Any comments / suggestions  would be very greatly appreciated !

Thanks once again for  all your time and help !

With very best regards ' Down Under ' !

Brigitte

Millaa Millaa ( the cloud capital of Australia ! )
Queensland
AUSTRALIA