[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) memorable meteors

I've noticed that the mail has been kind of slow the last few days so I
thought it might  interesting to ask my fellow meteor observers what their
most memorable (or unmemorable) meteor watching experiance was.  I remember
Sky and Telescope did something similar to this years back.  One rather
humourous reply was a gentleman who somehow managed to get his face stuck to
the side of his scope in very cold weather!!  Anyway, thanks in advance for
any replys.

                                                          Jeff W.