[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) memorable meteors

Hi, Marco and others,

I don't think that Qinghai Province is in central China,  we usually divide
this province into Northwest.

And I think that Leonids 1998 gave me the most memorable experience. In
November 16/17, I observed in Beijing, which is in North China. There were a
lot of fireballs, even one with -17 magnitude, two ones with -15; and it was
said a large fireball with -20 magnitude was seen in Hong Kong. That was one
of my first observations. I observed about 25 hours for Leonids that year.
Yes, it was most memorable for me.

All best wishes and Clear skies!
Huan Meng   meteorobs@263dot net

Marco Langbroek wrote;