[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) AMS & Meteor Spectroscopy pages

At 12:39 AM 3/8/01, Ed Majden wrote:
>     The link to my meteor spectroscopy home page, formally:
>http://www.amsmeteors.org/spectro.html is no longer valid, as the AMS home
>pages have been revised.  If you have links to the above page please change
>it to:

Good morning all,

while revising the pages, I had changed the name from "spectro.html" to
"spectra.html."  The spelling has now been restored to the original, such that:

http://www.amsmeteors.org/spectro.html

will now work again.  The page has been expanded and revised, but with its
old name.  There is no need to revise your links or bookmarks.

I apologize for the inconvenience,

     Jim