[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) memorable meteors

Hi all,
I´m only 14 and I´ve seen few memorable meteors, but here are them:

1) A slow reddhish earth grazer of -4  that it became to less speed and
suddenly dissapeared. 1999 Bularros,Spain.
2) A very very very (terriblely)  slow reddhish "half moon size" fireball
of -4.

... and memorable meteors showers...

1) Leonids 1999. With LM +4.0, I could saw 101 (pretty number) meteors in
an hour, with two pairs of twins of -1.

Sorry,my english is bad (I´m spanish).
Best whises,

Francisco Ocaña