[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) memorable meteors

My most memorable:  The VERY first shower I observed: the Leonids 2000.  I
took a group of "kids" (18 yrs+) about 20 miles out of town in the dark.  We
spent the entire nite pointing and saying, "ooh, aaaahhhh, look over there!"
  They were not as good as years before.  However, I had never seen anything
like that.  I have decided it will be a yearly "star party".

Anna
Phoenix, AZ