[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: what does a meteorite look like?

In a message dated 3/11/01 4:37:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
prospector@sd.znet.com writes:

."

 >>   I agree with George Zay, who also has prospected too, the actions by
the
government in railroading the people and laws to gain their objectives at
little cost to them has done more harm to science than good.  I'm probably
swiming up-river on this topic on this board but in rural America and
with miners,  it was just another illegal grab by the government and
courts (which often show an astounding lack of knowledge of mining law) at
the expense of the poor and helpless. We will just have to agree to
disagree.<<

l agree with you and myself.  :o)
GeoZay