[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Many radio meteors - anyone else hearing them?

Hi all:

 Gezz... hearing quite a few radio meteors since yesterday, in the
20-30/hr range. I just turned the radio on now at 1530 UT and heard 18
so far some short a couple long duration 1 sec or so...
possible Virginids or Normaids meteors. And no, not funny lightening
or other noise. Classical meteor noises...I'm on 83.24 MHz ( Ch.6 TV )
on the minus (-) offset.

 Be interesting to know if anyone else is hearing them..

--
Clear skies