[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The 'meteorobs' Main Archive has been updated (No duplicates!)

As some readers have pointed out to me (thanks Ed!), both the AstroArchive
and "Yahoo!" archives of our 'meteorobs' list were inundated by the barrage
of duplicate list postings this past weekend. So unfortunately, neither of
these archives are useful for those wanting to catch up on what was REALLY
posted to the list these past few days!

However, I have updated the Main Archive of 'meteorobs' on our primary Web
site, to include emails up through yesterday morning. See this Archive at:

    http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist-months.html

(NOTE: Monthly Archives for many of the months in 2000 were sadly damaged,
and our own Search engine has been turned off by ISP 'tiacdot net'. However,
archives for ALL months from 1996 May through to 2000 February, and those
from 2000 October through the present, are intact and complete.)

Clear skies and happy browsing!
--
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@jovian.com