[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Another bright SoCal meteor?

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me if there were two separate SoCal events on the 25th?  The
LA Times article states that the calls came in at "8:20 PM", and I've heard
of at least three other witnesses who saw something similar at 7:30 (1930UT).
 All witness were viewing from within 30 miles or so from the coast.  All
agreed it appeared to head towards the Pacific in the same locale as the
8:20(?) event.  Are all the reports for the same event, or were there two?

Best Regards,
Cinde Costello

In a message dated 3/28/2001 10:31:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,