[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) AMS home page connection problem

> Is anyone using Netscape to connect to web pages?
> When I try to connect to the AMS home page at:
> http://www.amsmeteors.org/index.html  I get the
> following error message:
>
> Netscape is unable to locate the server www.amsmeteors.org
> Please check the server name and try again

Just now, about 10:45 p.m. CST Thursday, March 29
(4:45 March 30 UTC), I was able to connect using
Windows Netscape 3.04 (which I like better than
newer versions even though more and more sites
don't work with it).  Perhaps the server was down
for maintenance or being upgraded or replaced or
something like that?

Clear, dark nights--

Ed Cannon - ecannon@mail.utexasdot edu - Austin, Texas, USA
http://wwwvms.utexasdot edu/~ecannon/meteorlinks.html