[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) AMS home page connection problem

With reference to the above, a while ago I wrote:

> Just now, about 10:45 p.m. CST Thursday, March 29 (4:45
> March 30 UTC), I was able to connect using Windows
> Netscape 3.04....

My apologies to Ed, Robert and Ken!  It now appears that I
was mistaken.  I'm getting the same "no DNS entry" message.
It seems that earlier I failed to notice that Netscape pulled
up a cached copy of the page rather than the live site.  (Or
else the site is down again right now.  Maybe they do server
maintenance in the early morning?)

Clear, dark nights--

Ed Cannon - ecannon@mail.utexasdot edu - Austin, Texas, USA
http://wwwvms.utexasdot edu/~ecannon/meteorlinks.html