[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) AMS home page connection problem

Ed,

     Still a problem at this time, I also received a message then it appeared
as with Ed Cannon, pulled out of cashe of my old Netscape 2.0.

   Warning: off topic material

     Rolling blackout note. These things are a pain, while my house was
spared so far, I believe my server near Del Mar was put out of service for
four hours the other day on our first episode in San Diego County. Our
governor in California, who HAD asperations to run for president will now
have to settle for dog catcher. And, our local electric company was trying to
part out an old generation plant that was intended to be re-opened some day
for peak months after it was mothballed in 1985. After protests at this
idiotic move they have now started to talk to the city and county about
putting it back into service, maybe in time for the deep shortages of this
summer. It can burn natural gas so it isn't a bad polluter.

     I like the idea of identifying where someone is from with their e-mail.

                                                    Dave English
                                                    Oceanside, California