[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Alternate address for AMS Site

Hello all,

If you wish to access the American Meteor Society web site, but the domain
registration problem is still affecting your ISP's server (it reached mine
this morning), here are some alternate web addresses that you can use to
reach us:

American Meteor Society:
http://www.serve.com/wh6ef/

Gary Kronk's "Comets and Meteor Showers":
http://www.serve.com/wh6ef/comets/

USA mirror site for the International Meteor Organization:
http://www.serve.com/wh6ef/imo-mirror/

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.  I have been informed that our
domain reinstatement should be fully propagated again within the next 24-48
hours.  By the end of the weekend, you should be able go back to the usual
addresses.

Thank you for your patience,

      Jim Richardson

James Richardson                         (graduate student)
Department of Planetary Sciences
Lunar and Planetary Laboratory (LPL)
The University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ  85721