[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Aurora Borealis Alert!!

It's not dumb or off topic.  I have been observing and recently TRYING to observe the aurora and never have experienced sounds.  But I have since learned of others experiences with hearing them as well.  I don't quite understand how that works with the solar flares, the magnetic field and the particulars but a number of people have "heard" the lights.  And don't worry - dumb questions are my realm :)
Jeanne