[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: [IMO-News] Enhanced Meteor Activity?

A quick check of the UWO meteor radar shows two showers active on Apr 4/5 --
one at alpha=+300 and delta=+44 which is best defined and clearly most strong on April 5 and another (broad) source near alpha=+200 and delta=-10
(which I assume is the Virginids) on both days. Neither is exceptionally strong or untypical for the (many) minor showers the radars detect.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Brown
Los Alamos National Laboratory