[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Leonids 2001 - the state of knowledge ...

Asaf,

With predictions of this year's outbursts being near 10 and and 18
universal time sadly Israel is not well situated to witness any of the
major Leonid activity in 2001. Remember though that ALL observations,
just not those at the peak times, are important for complete coverage of
the Leonid activity profile. You can still accomplish important work no
matter where you are located!

Best Wishes for Clear Skies this November!

Robert Lunsford