[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) [Off-topic] Dust around Moon.

Hi all !

I'm really sorry for this off-topic, but I wanted to answer directly the
interested personn, but I must have thrown his message away and I don't
know who it was... If you aren't interested please push DEL...
So, someone has spoken of the inequal repartition between the two faces
of the Moon. A face has more dust above it's surface because he received
more ionized particules, I think.
I just took a map of the Moon, and I wathched the two faces. I saw the
difference between the areas covered by seas between the two faces and I
said in myself : "It's really funny! And noone can explain that!" , when
I realized it might be due to this dust... I unfortunately didn't
remember the face of the Moon which has much dust in suspension, but if
it's the hidden one, couldn't it have an effect on the area of sea on
each face : if there's much dust in suspension on the hidden face,
couldn't it slowly recover the seas?
Sorry for this big off-topic. If anyone has an idea on this, could he
write me personnally? Thanks of advance!

Karl.