[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Lyrids

Hi Mark and all,

I've been out two nights for a couple hours of Lyrids observing. Got
some low rates. Skies are still mostly cloudy for the peak night here
in eastern Ontario, but I'm hoping for a clearing before dawn. I'll
report as soon as I decode my tapes.

Clear skies,

Pierre Martin
Ottawa, ON

>I have observed the past few nights with limited numbers of Lyrids. Hoping
>for more tonight, but it is currently mostly cloudy. Will send summaries to
>the list soon....
>
>Mark Davis
>South Carolina

Follow-Ups: References: