[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observation April 26/27

Hi!

	After almost two months I observed (from my backyard) again!
A front passed during the day, washing the sky and in the evening it
cleared.  Transparency was excellent. I began at 23:40 local, but fog
appeared after only 20 minutes. So I packed up and went to bed. By pure
chance I woke up at 2:20. I went to the window and to my astonishment
the sky was clear, so I quickly gathered my gear and ran downstairs.
	I began at 2:36 local. The sky was excellent, LM 6.4, I get
better sky from my backyard very seldom. The activity, however, was
quite low. I had to wait 20 minutes for the first meteor to appear.
The total rates for the two hours were 7 and 9 per hour. There were no
real highlights, perhaps a +1m white apex meteor that shot through
Cygnus at 4:15 local. Nevertheless it felt good to be under the stars
again!

The summary:
Period		F	teff	LM	ETA	SAG	spor
00:36-01:36UT	1.10	1.00	6.38	0	0	7