[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) RE:Increased activity

Dear Rick Bacigalupi:

Welcome to Meteorobs email list, and no you are probably not crazy, anymore
than the rest of us members.  The sky is filled with wonders and Meteorobs
along with other sources helps me to learn about them.

When I joined, a member said we are all amateurs but some in this group are a
lot further along in the learning curve than others.  I for one credit
Meteorobs and linked sites for keeping me from going crazy.  My family is
learning how to differentiate balloons, flock of ducks, space debris,
meteors, satellites, aurora from each other.  We are getting better at
judging distance and location.  We even learned a UFO sighting was possibly a
unique triad satellite.  Most of all we "look up" more often and therefore
note "increased activity" simply because we are now addicted to knowing and
seeing what's up there.

Lost my mind to Meteorobs,
Mrs. Roberta Webb
Anaheim, CA USA