[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Triad Satellites (off-topic)

Dear All,

TRIAD Satellites!  Yes, I have seen them.  They are a classified US Navy
project.  I was living at my mom & dad's house several years ago, looking up, and
couldn't believe my eyes.  I hollered for my folks to come out and witness what I
saw, but they didn't hear me.  I too thought I was going crazy (or seeing
UFO's).  I wish I could have recorded the date/time/direction/photos and orbital
plane but didn't have the tools at hand.

All I can say is that the more Skygazers we have, the better.  I am an amateur
too, but I know what I see.  Sometimes cloudy skies on this part of the earth are
excellent viewing on the other side.

Cheers,
Jim Foster