[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) May NAMN Notes Omission

Meteors from the CrB/Boo/Ser region were observed in early February 2001!

     The recent May NAMN Noted forgot to give credit to four observers who
braved the cold to observe activity from the new radiants in the CrB/Boo/Ser
region, and also report this activity to meteorobs in early February 2001:

On February 1st, Bob Lunsford observed 3 meteors from the area in 1.93 hours.

On the morning of the 2nd, Mike Linnolt observed 3 in 1.00 hours.

Also on the 2nd, Jure Atanackov observed 3 in 1.30 hours.

On the morning of February 4th, Richard Taibi observed 5 in 1.50 hours Teff.

Richard also wrote, "The high meteor rate this morning surprised me".
Unfortunetly, I was clouded out on February 5th, so didn't see any.

Clear Skies,
GWG