[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The Digest version of 'meteorobs' (was Re: Casual fireball...)

>Lew, Don't you have a condensed version of meteorobs that I can sign up
>with, instead being bombarded with EVERY message.

There is a "Digest" version of meteorobs - one or two emails per day, rather
than many... I have moved Henry to this Digest. If anyone else is interested
in moving themselves to the Digest, there is a WEB PAGE for doing so:

Note that Digest readers still see ALL of the postings: they are all simply
condensed into a few (much larger) emails from many...

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer