[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) abundance of nebulous meteors was Fwd: How fast do Meteors go?

At 07:45 PM 5/8/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Lew;
>    McKinley also to "dustball"  which I presume is one of these nebulous
>meteors.  How common or maybe I should say how rare are nebulous meteors?

Just as a very crude estimate my meteor logging might have recorded around
1000 meteors and I have seen 2 nebulous meteors  so that is around 0.2%.
Nick
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Latitude 55 24'56" Longitude 4 26' 00".