[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) abundance of nebulous meteors was Fwd: Howfast do Meteors go?

Nebulous meteors I've seen appear to be about 4 arc minutes wide and
most often are +3 to +5 magnitude. The width and dimness indicates they
are that true width and so 300 to 400 feet wide.

     As I don't keep records, is there a time of year when nebulous meteors
are more frequent? Do they favor standard showers?

                                                  Dave English

Follow-Ups: References: