[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Excerpts from "CCNet 68/2001 - 18 May 2001"

Hi All !

Thanks for your answer Lew and "GWG", now I got another question to ask to "GWG" (
sorry, I haven't got your name ). Are there any evidences of such meteorites
hitting the Earth? And does anyone know the size of  comet P/Encke nucleus? I'd
like to compare it with the Tunguska comet size. And are there any testimonies of
such a display in the sky (which must have been visible all other the world,
except the very southern regions )?
Just curious. I had been really interested in the last few years in the mystery of
Pyramids, and heard many nonsense histories. And there are so many things we do
not suspect, and which are vrey important...

Clear skies !

Karl.