[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) nebulous meteors II

Hello,

Rainer just told me that he recognizes almost no difference between the
animated GIFs I created. Maybe I'd better choosen meteors without wake as
"normal" to make the difference more obvious. What I mean is this slow
fading, most obvious at the end of dust1.gif, which is uncommon.

Sirko

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *              __          *