[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Too many sporadics?

Mr. Cannon
My name is Thomas Dorman, I live out side of El Paso
Texas and I have also noticed meteors in the early
evening for about last two or three weeks. From my
observations, if this is a shower, it appears to me to
be coming out of the area  between Ursa Major and Coma
Berenices. I thought my mind and eyes were playing
tricks on me.I have not been able to find any
information on any showers active in this area of the
sky for this time of year.
Good viewing and clear skies
Thomas Dorman