[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IMC2001

INTERNATIONAL METEOR CONFERENCE – IMC2001
Cerkno, Slovenia, September 20-23, 2001
IMC2001 Newsletter, No. 2, June 13, 2001
Dear friends,

1. REGISTRATON DEADLINE
Only two and a half weeks is dividing us from the
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 1, 2001.  You should send
your paper registration form to the IMO Treasurer Ina
Rendtel and also pay a part of registration fee to
that date. You can find registration form in the WGN
1-2 or on web at the page
http://www2.arnesdot si/~sopezakr/IMC2001. There you can
find further instructions how you can pay the
registration fee too.

After that date late registrations will still be
possible, but the standard registration fee will
amount 240 DEM.

2. PROGRAME
We want to make a program of conference very
interesting, so we urge you that you indicate on your
registration form your contribution: lectures,
posters, workshops, group sessions, etc. We can expect
a lot of contributions about the 2000 Leonids and
other very interesting meteor subjects.

3. SHUTTLE FROM TRAIN STATION LJUBLJANA AND AIRPORT
BRNIK
Because Cerkno is small town, which has no regular bus
connections, we decided that we will offer the shuttle
bus for those coming to the conference by aeroplane,
train or bus. If you will come with those transporting
possibilities please inform us about your travel plan
– when you will arrive to Ljubljana or Brnik and when
you are planing to departure.

4. FURTHER IMFORMATION
Further information how to come to Slovenia you can
find on home page mentioned above. If you have any
questions on which you do not know the answer you can
freely ask the organisers. We will try to answer on
all questions. If you need visa (the letter of
recommendation) get in contact with Mihaela Triglav as
soon as possible.

Another detailed information about IMC and revealing
of the excursion plan for Saturday afternoon, we will
send in one month time.

Hope we will see at the IMC in Slovenia,

Mihaela Triglav
for the local organising committee of the IMC