[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: June Lyrids/Xi Draconids

Hi Bob!

I had a very good week (5 nights in a row) to check for the June
Lyrids and Xi Draconids. I was out last night also, but haze and
humidity was a bit of a problem. I did plot a very nice magn -2 June
Lyrid, otherwise I don't think I had any unusual rates.

Pierre

>Karl and Everyone,
>
>The June Lyrids have been added back on to the IMO's list apparently
>after the publication of their 2001 Calendar.
>
>I would not say that anything unusual is happening unless rates exceed 5
>per hour during an entire session. That certainly did not happen on the
>12th for me and I doubt that rates were that high for Pierre.
>
>Was anyone out last night? I had to work early so I was unable to watch.
>
>Clear Skies!
>
>Robert Lunsford

Follow-Ups: References: