[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: June Lyrids/Xi Draconids

> I had a very good week (5 nights in a row) to check for the June
> Lyrids and Xi Draconids. I was out last night also, but haze and

Pierre, that's outstanding! You really got me green with envy! I haven't
beem able to get out since early May! It's a combination of bad weather
(much worse than last year!) and final exams! Anyway, it'll be over by
July 6 and I hope I can get some teff in as well! Hope to see your reports
soon!

Clear skies!

Jure A.