[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observing last night...

Hi all,

A brief note to say that Pete Everson and I enjoyed another very
enjoyable evening at Cassleman last night (June 17/18). Pete had his
11" SCT and I was setup for meteors for a couple hours after midnight.

The transparency at Casselman was good (LM near 6.4), and the glows
from cities much less than usual. Nice Milky Way in Sagittarius, and
lots of satellites. Saw a few June Lyrids, Xi Draconids and
Sagittarids. I'm now trying to decode a week's worth of observations!

Clear skies,
Pierre