[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) ***PLEASE READ***: 'meteorobs' is moving to 'atmob.org'!

To all 'meteorobs' and 'meteorobs-digest' Subscribers!

Please note that within an hour or so of now (19:30 US Eastern Daylight Time),
the 'meteorobs' mailing lists will be rehosting to our new (temporary) home on
the email domain 'atmob.org'.

This means you should be receiving an announcement that the lists HAVE been
relocated, some time in the next hour. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THAT ANNOUNCEMENT
email tonight, please email me *privately* at the following address:
        dedalus@alum.mitdot edu

This also means you will need to use new addresses to reach our list! PLEASE
change all Address Books and aliases files to reflect the following NOW:

        meteorobs@atmob.org

If you wish to unsubscribe or change to our digest, send email to:
        majordomo@atmob.org

And if you have problems with the lists, please email me PRIVATELY at:
        owner-meteorobs@atmob.org

Or if that fails, then try my DIRECT ADDRESS at:
        dedalus@alum.mitdot edu

Digest readers should note and save all of the above addresses as well.

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>