[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cliff (meteorobs) Short report for 6-15-01

Hi Cliff,
   Good ol' CT. I grew up in Salem, Mass and have driven through your neck of
the woods too many times to school in NJ...are you near 91 between New Haven
and Hartford? Nice dark rural skys around there still, I'm sure!
   Did the "zig-zag" of your meteor sort of skip like a stone on water? I've
seen them skipping along at uneven velocity but never zig-zag... maybe it
broke up and looked funky?
   Maybe our meteors are sharing a radiant or just sporadics. I hope someone
can shed a little light on that!
Clear skies,
-SID!
http://members.aol.com/SidFerreira/astro.htm