[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Bootids on June 25/26

I just came back from observing 2 hours teff after midnight on June 25/26.

Short note to say that I saw 2 candidates for June Bootids as they
were slow moving but the alignment was a bit too large (even assuming
a diffuse radiant), so I think they were more likely sporadics.
Otherwise I saw a good number of sporadics and some Sagittarids, but
nothing unusual. I'll decode the tape a bit later as soon as I get a
chance.

I'm planing to be out all night for June 26/27, with the weather
looking promising.

Pierre