[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observation June 25/26 2001

Greetings all,

>Oh man....
>...will someone just shoot me?!
>
>Jure

I'm sure many of us noticed all those nights of observation posted... 9
nights out of 15... only one of which wasn't a work day the following morning!

Most of us just can't do that type of schedule - but that is no reason to
get discouraged.  Frustrated, maybe.  Discouraged, no!

As Lew Gramer commented a year or so back.... just think, on any given
night, you might just be the <only> person out observing meteors.

So, even if we all can't observe as often as we would like, the nights we
do observe are valuable!  It takes all of us to get as much global meteor
coverage as possible.

Clear skies,

- Cathy Hall
   south of Ottawa, Canada