[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Lunar Flash or Flare

Hello SID, Lunar Greetings!
It is very good to speak again to you!!!
Very thankful for the message, and that stupendous image!
It is true, precise to have a camera always by hand, because we never know
what will happen in the sky. Doesn't this phenomenon type give for
foreseeing, it is not?
Only to illuminate... both flashes that I saw maybe happened for pure. I had
been all the day in front of the computer and I leave to give a refreshed in
my ideas. The Moon was very pretty in its almost full phase and I was simply
looking at for her arising in the horizon, and I was also sells a war of
pipes in the sky. Pure maybe even. It is only later that I went catch
''Galileuzinho '' for me to see the Moon more closely, although with an
ocular of 26mm in a telescope of 90mm and day still clear with a coupled
camera,  doesn't give for me to see details of the Moon. All this almost
united mine any experience in photographing celestial objects during the
day. You can be sure of a thing, from now on I don't put aside being placed
to the camera when I place the feet outside of house.
Celestial hugs
Note: it is feather you not to be here in Brazil to see and to accomplish
beautiful images of the Comet A2 (LINEAL), that is still giving its private
show!!! Although he is being already there visible for you of Northern
Hemisphere, but with a magnitude of smaller visibility, mainly of the tail
of the comet, whose observation that I did on Saturday of him, didn't give
for me to see it.
Stellar hugs

Rosely - Br. lat. 21.27.54 S - Long. 47.00.21 W
gregio@dglnet.com.br
http://members.nbci.com/rosely/Index.htm
http://membro.intermega.com.br/rgregio/
http://construindobjetos.na-webdot net