[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Lunar Flash or Flare

Lunar greetings!
I am very thanked to you by the indication of this excellent site, as well
as to all you of this List, for whole affection and aid to me rendered in
the case of the flashes:)
A lot, a lot, thank you very much the Whole ones!!!! It is pardon for the
off topic!!

Note: In the Saturday dawn - June 30, 2001, after for 00:00 a.m. local
time - 3:00 U.T. (did I get right Ed???) , we of Brazil sighted many
meteors, I particularly sighted 15 of them in a period of time of 2 hours,
due to Apex of the Earth that happens during the whole year, but it
increases a little the occurrence probability when Apex louder in the sky
(in Southern Hemisphere this happens from middles of the autumn to middles
of the winter).

Happy observations of the Comet A2, and who knows him it can provide us a
good rain of meteors... To purpose, does this possibility exist when the
Earth to cross the orbit of the C/2001 A2 (LINEAR)???

Celestial hugs and sky clean everywhere of the Blue Planet.

Rosely - Br.
lat. 21.27.54 S - Long. 47.00.21 W
gregio@dglnet.com.br
http://members.nbci.com/rosely/Index.htm