[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) (Poor) Translation of 'meteorobs' Website into Chinese

I have used an automated translation service to produce a *VERY POOR* Chinese
translation of the 'meteorobs' information Web site. If you speak Chinese and
would be willing to correct or comment on this translation, please review the
following pages and email me PRIVATELY! I would like this to be the first of
many (subscriber-assisted) translations of the 'meteorobs' pages - hopefully
some day including Japanese, Spanish, Russian, French, German, and yet more.

Our first try at a "Chinese" meteorobs site:
    http://66.89.60.219/xl/index.html

PS: If you are fluent in Chinese, but cannot assist with this project, take
a look any way: the automated translation may at least make you laugh.

Clear skies, and "xie xie ni"!
Lew Gramer