[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonid Radio Obs...

Chris,

I'm now trying my hand at radio meteorob observations with my scanner, just getting
my feet wet.  It might be useful to correlate the visual/manual sightings with radio
observations.  I think we could implement a computer hardware/software interface
that might complement the visual sightings before November.  This could be one input
channel of digital data to the Stamp, which could possibly serve as an easy (altho
limited) alternative to your "Hoot & Holler" audio technique.

Let me know what you think...

Jim Foster