[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Detection Info

For those of you who are masochists, you might want to look at this site.
(What I mean by that is: While I figure I'm doing well to hear 30 bursts per
hour in the morning, these guys heard 600/hr yesterday morning. Think their
setup may be a little more sensitive than mine!!! (They are using radar.)

The site (Leibniz Institute of Astrophysics, University of Rostock) shows the
bursts per hour for any day (just click on the day you want) as well as the
height distribution and the angular distibution.

Phil Gebhardt
pdgebhardt@cs.com