[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) OUTBURST?? around 5:00UT 6th July from Japan

Hello,Brian

> Very strong activity was observed by SKiYMET Meteor Radars at
> approximately 92 +25 on 6 July.

Thank you for the information. This point is around Orion ?
This activity was observed last year ??
I'm very interested in this outburst.

I updated about this outburst on the web.
 http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

This outburst was observed by many observational site. Especially, in
Japan, this outburst was observed by all observational site without
Sporadic-E. This is very interesting. Now, I ask Global-MS net members
(Dr.P.Jenniskens) to confirm. This outburst has two characteristics.
First, the period of outburst was very short; for about 30minutes.
Another, this has many long echoes. By SKiYMET Meteor Radars, this
radiative point is about 92 +25. What meteor streams is this ? I'd
like to discuss these problems. Thank you for many information.
I'm waiting for more information.

          Radio Meteor Observational reports
Kazuhiro Suzuki (Aichi,Japan)  Time:5:00(UT)-5:30(UT)
   http://www.tcp-ip.or.jp/~kaze/rmd.htm
Masayoshi Ueda (Osaka, Japan) Time 5:10(UT)-5:40(UT)
   http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~mueda/47970581/index.html
Yasuhiro Kawasaki (Osaka,Japan) Time:5:10(UT)-5:30(UT)
   http://www.rinku.zaq.ne.jp/kawasaki/HRO/HRO.htm
Misato Observatory (Wakayama,Japan) Time:5:10(UT)-5:40(UT)
   http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/radio.htm
Yosuke Utsumi (Tokyo,Japan) Time:4:50(UT)-5:20(UT)
Sadao Okamoto (Aichi, Japan) Time:5:00(UT)-5:30(UT)
Satoru Suzuki (Aichi, Japan) Time:5h(UT)
Brian Fuller (Australia): Very strong activity by SKiYMET
                          Meteor Radars at approximately 92 +25

Bruce Young (Australia)  :  no-outburst
Kimio Maegawa (Fukui, Japan) : Opening Sporadic-E
Kazuhisa Kageyama (Kumamoto, Japan) : Opening Sporadic-E
Koji Maeda (Miyazaki, Japan) : Opening Sporadic-E

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
Radio Meteor Obs. http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/